Monday, December 29, 2008

Sleigh Riding at Papa's

On Christmas Eve day some of the family got together to go sleigh riding at my dads house. We call him Papa. This was Sawyer's first time sledding. He didn't know what to think at first but ended up loving it. I must say I enjoyed it as well.

Here come Olivia and Papa Papa, Chase and Sawyer

Holli and Marissa



Thank you Papa for taking me down the hill for my first time!!!!



He come a couple other kids. I believe Carter is in the lead!


Thank you Papa and Grandma Jan for a wonderful day!!!


2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Sawyer was a trooper on that cold day!!! Remember how livie only lasted for 2 runs down the hill...wimp!!!

Katie

Sarah said...

It looks like he loved it! Well when you have two parents who love the outdoors as much as you he is bound to be an adventure boy! Love you!