Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mia Kate Rowland



My twin sister Katie had a beautiful baby girl last Friday. She was 1 month early and very tiny, 5lbs 13oz. Both are healthy and doing well. They named her Mia Kate Rowland. She is so sweet! Everything about her reminds me of Katie, she has curly hair, a tiny nose, all small features, and looks just like Katie. Mia is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom. We are glad they are both doing well. The next step is to teach Mia's big sister Olivia how to change diapers! I know she is going to pick it up quick. She is going to be a great big sister. Congratulations!!!! We love you!!!



Kennedy and Mia. We all love Kennedy!
Do you think I look ready for another?


Congratulations to the Rowlands!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I sure think you're ready for another :)
Congrats to Katie and her family, Mia is a beauty!

The Richards Family said...

she is so cute!