Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cleveland

We have had a very busy week with not much blogging. Katie and Ryan blessed baby Mia, Miranda came over and spent a couple hours with Sawyer. I have some great pictures of both occasions but for now I am in Cleveland visiting my sister Haley. When we get home I will post everything from the past week. I really wanted Mark to see what is happening here in Cleveland. We can't wait to see you on Friday! We love you!!!

Sawyer is showing off doing forward rolls for everyone.
Mitch, Ali, and Sawyer playing outside.
Hillary and Davis came to Cleveland also. It is their first time here. We are so glad they came with us. Davis is a little under the weather but such a great little guy! We hope you feel better soon!!!

Sawyer is playing on the skateboard, Davis is getting out of the way.

Hillary, Davis, Mitch and Sawyer playing in the backyard. As you can see Sawyer was showing off his skateboarding skills.....
Hillary and Davis playing kick ball. FYI Davis has an arm you cant believe. He is definitely going to be a professional ball player of some sort.
I will continue to update over the week. Thank you Haley and Brandon for letting us invade your house. We always have so much fun here. Mark, I can't wait to see you on Friday. We love you and miss you!!!