Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kenzie came to Pocatello

McKenzie, the oldest of my nieces came up to Pocatello last weekend. She is 17, goes to Highland High in SLC and is such a sweetheart. Highland from SLC had a football game against Highland in Pocatello. Funny right! Both schools are RAMS and have the same colors. I must say I think Pocatello copied SLC or maybe I'm just bias... Well, Poky won the game in the last 7 seconds. Kenzie and her friends said they had a great time. The fun didn't end there. Kenzie brought some of the boys to the gym for a while. They had the gym to themselves and seemed to enjoy it. Kenzie rode the ramps and showed the boys how it was done. She was the only one who tried. Crazy boys!!! Anyway, they seemed to have a good time. We loved having them come up. I always love it when I get to hang out with my nieces and nephews one on one. It's like being a kid again. Thanks Kenzie for coming up. I'm glad the game was fun and hopefully you had fun at the gym. Sawyer loved playing as always. You know you can fly for free. It's only a 36 minute flight you should come up more often even just for the day. We love you!

Kenzie and Sawyer laughing on the ramp.



Kenzie and the boys. Lucky boys!!!
Nice straddle jump! Dork!!






She will kill me for this one. I think it's cute. The boys were laughing at her for taking pictures with her helmet on. Safety first! I thought it was sweet. We took a few rides down the ramps together. It's really quite fun. Thanks for playing!!!
Come up anytime. Bring friends or just come to hang out with us. Your welcome anytime!






The following Wed we headed to SLC. The highlight of the day must have been walking to the school to pick up Grace. Sawyer loves her so much! When we got back to grandma's it was time to make cupcakes. Grace's loves to make cupcakes. She showed the boys how to do it.

4 comments:

Haley said...

sounds like fun!! love the pic of the boys and grace!!

our family said...

She wears helmets like that every day, she has a tendency to fall down and hit her head! That explains alot, huh!!

Jessica Kettle said...

hey kim! i would be up for a playdate any time. =) it would be a blast! =)

Megan said...

hey cutie! I love your hair short. You look beautiful. So whenever you are down for a weekend give me a call. Weekdays are hard for me but I would love to see you!