Sunday, September 20, 2009

Papa's Birthday

A few days ago (Sept 10) was Papa Brent's Birthday. Happy Birthday Papa!!! Jan had everyone meet dad for dinner at Cowboy Grub. It was great! We all put pictures together and sent them to Haley. She made a CD with all the pictures telling a story about dad and his family. I think he enjoyed it. Haley did a great job getting it all put together. Thanks Haley. Dad we love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday. (Sawyer is watching me do this post, he is yelling Papa, Papa, and pointing to the computer).

Papa and Sawyer
Holli, Hillary, Davis and Kennedy at the Grub


Aunt Nancy, Mike, Me and Sawyer. We don't get to see Aunt Nancy and Mike very often but we love them so much and enjoy spending time with them.


Aunt Gerry and I. We love you!!!

Well unfortunately my camera died before I could get many pictures. This is all I took. Bummer!!! We all had such a wonderful time celebrating dad's birthday. We love you dad and hope you had a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Haley said...

sad that we weren't there!!!