Sunday, October 18, 2009

First snow for the season!!!

Well what can I say but this last month was not my best blog month. I guess you could say I took the month off. Sorry for anyone who enjoys seeing what we are up to. Here is an update. Enjoy!!!





One our Wed visit to SLC (a couple weeks ago) it snowed for the first time this season. Lucky for Sawyer he was playing with his cousins. Grace, McKinnley, and Sawyer played outside for a while. It's the best when it snows but stays warm outside. McKinnley was teaching Sawyer how to ride his long board. Funny right! Riding a long board while its snowing.... Sawyer loved feeling the snow flakes as they landed on his hands.











Sammy always finds his way to Grandma's house. I'm pretty sure he followed McKinnley up. Isn't this a sweet picture of Grace with the dog. I love it!





McKinnley and Sawyer playing the piano. They were singing the ABC's.





I must say I'm not ready for winter. Although I'm pretty sure Sawyer is going to love sledding in Grandpa's backyard.

No comments: