Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Halloween!!! Late.....

Did this year seem like Halloween lasted all week? In Pocatello it did! We started out with
a Ward party on Wednesday. Sawyer and I are usually in SLC on Wed. But since everyone had been sick we decided to stay in Pocatello. Sawyer and I went with Schrade's and their kids to the ward party. The kids really had a good time. Sawyer wasn't really in costume but thanks to Jennifer he we were able to give him a green Mohawk!Love it!!!


Perfect!Then on Friday we went to the school Carnival. Thanks to Jennifer we had another activity. What would I do without Jennifer.... I guess sit home. I ended up going to SLC on Thursday to pick up a costume for Sawyer. Lisa Rowland was sweet enough to make him a Candy corn Costume. Sawyer didn't want to take it off. We all loved it. I really was funny! The costume needed yellow pants which I couldn't find anywhere. So I tried to put him in a Giraffe Costume. He started crying saying "candy corn, candy corn". Its no joke. Ask the girls at the gym.

Here are Sawyer and Eva at the school carnival.I love candy just like my mommy!!!

4 comments:

Nick and Natalie said...

Thank you for the sweet message. We love keeping up with you guys too. Hope you had a great birthday!

Nick and Natalie said...

Thank you for the sweet message. We love keeping up with you guys too. Hope you had a great birthday!

Haley said...

i love that little candy corn!!!! wish we could see you!!!

The Pettiette's said...

Aww he is soooo big and adorable! LOVE THE HAIR! Was he going as me back in my college days? I would LOVE for ya'll to come visit just let me know when is a good time and let's set it up! What is going on with ya'll? Everything going good at the gym? Check out this website if you get a chance http://www.ohgaustin.com/news.html
Jeff is one of my coaches form Karolyi's that started the rpogram in Austin I was coaching when Mark came out and did the clinic. He had already moved away by then, but he moved back a few years ago and opened his own gym in South Austin and his girls are doing really well! Great to hear from you and just let me know if you really want to come see me:) You can always give me a call as well 210-259-3301