Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun Times

While Keaghan was in town, we wanted to take him to Ross Park to swim. Sawyer and I love to go and had been a few time already this summer. I'm pretty sure Keaghan loved it as much as we do. He was so nice to play with Sawyer in the kids pool.

I haven't been able to get Sawyer to go down the slide. I thought after he watched Keaghan go, he would try. NOPE! We got to the top and he made me take him back down the stairs. Next year hopefully. As for Keaghan, he loved it! I love that he already has his nose plugged before he gets to the water. Thank you Keaghan for being so good to Sawyer. He loves you so much and considers you one of his best buddies.


More play time in the kids pool.



Handsome boy!









What a great day! I always love going to the pool.

No comments: