Sunday, September 26, 2010

Papa's Birthday

Sawyer and I headed down to SLC for Papa's birthday party. Sawyer loves papa so much and talks about him quite often. I love it! It really makes me feel good that Sawyer feels how much papa loves him and cares about him. Sawyer was really excited to help papa open his presents. When he opened the frog for the pond, Sawyer was so excited. What a great gift from Aunt Nancy and Mike. The perfect gift for my dad. How sweet is this! I must say this is my favorite picture of my dad and Sawyer. Perfect in every way.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD (PAPA)!!! We love you so much and hope you had a wonderful birthday.

1 comment:

Haley said...

love that pic of sawyer and dad!!! as much as i like being away sometimes, i hate missing all this stuff!!! love you guys!