Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a very nontraditional Thanksgiving this year. I worked at the airport in the morning from 5am to 1pm. Then we jumped on a plane and headed to St. George to be with Mark's mom. Being with family is such an important part of the Holidays. We always enjoy our time in St. George and we know grandma Connie loves visitors. We were delighted to spend the holiday with her and grandpa Gill.

Sawyer came to the airport to say hello. How AWESOME does Sawyer look in these ear muffs? He loved them!Here is grandma Connie with her baby in one hand(pandie the dog) and Sawyer. We love you so much grandma!!!Sawyer is having some smiling problems these days but he is still the cutest boy ever!!!!For those of you who know me well, know I don't like to shop. To all of our surprise, I decided to go shopping on "Black Friday". It turned out great! I went to the outlet mall and walked into " A Children's Place."They were having a 50% off sale, with an additional 10% if you got the card. I must say Holli would have been proud of me! Great clothes, and a great discount!!! Here is Sawyer in a robe we bought him for the Hot Pools.



We had such a great time in St. George. I forgot to mention that we didn't even eat TURKEY!!! We had Salmon for Thanksgiving dinner. Weird, I know but the important part is everyone could eat the meal and we enjoyed the company surrounding us. Thanks for having us Grandma Connie.





No comments: