Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Mom, I want you to know how much I love you! You are such an amazing mother. I look up to you in so many ways. Thank you so much for all you do for us. I don't think I tell you enough how much I love you and how much you mean to me and Sawyer. We hope you had a wonderful birthday! We were so excited that we were able to celebrate with you! We love you!!!!

Another blurry picture, but these crazy kids wanted to take a picture with their sunglasses on for grandma!
Party time at Holli's house. All the grand kids came over to swim while the adults spent time with mom on her special day. As you can see the kids were having a great time!
Sawyer loved wearing the floaties. This was new for him. Usually I just get in the water with him but he wanted to swim like Davis. He is getting so brave!
Big smiles from Davis!
She blew out all the candles. I hope she made a good wish!

The kids were taking turns swimming under the fountain. Holli's pool is a kids heaven for swimming. Thank you Holli for having us all over.
Busy, busy, busy kids. I'm pretty sure they will all sleep well tonight!
I love this picture of Grandma and the kids. You can sense how much they all love their grandma. Not to mention, I think it's a good picture of her.
I was visiting with Aunt Gerry and Hudson! They were wearing matching outfits.

Hudson is soooo cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Davis has been so excited to have a little brother. Sawyer keeps asking me when he gets to have a baby brother! lol.
Mom, we hope you had a wonderful birthday and know how much we all love you. You are so important to all of us. We are so lucky to have a mother/grandma who is so caring, loving, and giving. You have so many wonderful qualities that hopefully I am learning and passing on to my family. We love you so much and hope you had a happy birthday!

No comments: