Friday, September 23, 2011

Papa and Grandma Jan

I was really excited to get the phone call from my dad asking if he and Jan could come up and see our new place. It really isn't very often that family comes up to visit. I love it when my dad comes up to visit because it's the only time Sawyer gets one on one time with Papa and grandma Jan. I must say it was a blast for all of us! Mark had some work to do at the gym, so Sawyer and I spent the entire day shopping and playing with Papa and grandma. Mark and I met my dad for breakfast then brought them over to the house. Once we got to the house, Sawyer wouldn't leave papa's side. He was his little side kick for the entire day. Sawyer even changed his shoes so he could match papa. It was hilarious!
Sawyer jumped into papa's lap and was telling him stories, reading words for him, and loving his special time with papa.
Grandma Jan, Sawyer and Papa testing out all the sofas at the furniture store.
Dad and Jan, I want you to know how much we appreciate you coming up to see our new place. I don't think you understand how much it truly does mean to us. Jan, you were such a huge help picking out the couches and all the accessories to match. I really felt like we had a real bonding moment. I can't tell you how much it means to me. Dad, I also want you to know how much it means to me that you came up. This entire day meant so much to all of us. I know how much Sawyer loves you and loved being able to spend the entire day with you. I wish we could get together more often. Watching Sawyer look up to you and want to do everything you were doing was heart warming. I loved every minute!
We love you both so much and hope you know how much we appreciate all you have done and continue to do for us.
We love you both!!!

No comments: