Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's true! Sawyer is going to be big brother!

We are so excited to let everyone know that baby #2 is on the way. We couldn't be happier!!!


I found out when I was only 6 weeks along. Big change from when I was pregnant with Sawyer and didn't know until after the first trimester. I must say I am one of the lucky women who doesn't get sick when I'm pregnant (knock on wood). I have been super tired but that's about it. Sawyer couldn't be more excited! We took him with us to get the ultra sound and listen to the heartbeat for the first time. That is when we told him there was a baby in my tummy. I think he was a little confused at first but when he heard the heartbeat he got a huge smile on his face.


Here is the first picture of the baby. Sawyer couldn't wait to tell his brothers, sisters and cousins that he was going to be a big brother.
Sawyer, we are so excited for you to be a big brother. We know you are going to be such a great example and friend. We love you so much and are so excited to have another little one join our family.

No comments: