Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Playing with cousin's

Sawyer and I flew to SLC for a visit and had a chance to play with Kristen's little guy Jayden. We don't get to see him very often so we were super excited. He is such a cute little guy!!! Thanks Kristen for coming over to play. It was a perfect day off!! Hudson always makes me smile. He has such a warm personality. I can't help but take pictures of him.
Katie and Ryan adopted this little guy Quincy. They flew to Africa just after Christmas to pick him up. It has been so much fun getting to know him. Congratulations Rowland family on your new addition!The boys just hanging out playing. They are so fun to watch.
Good time in SLC letting the boys play.

1 comment:

Lilismom said...

Awww love that pic, I think you should e-mail it to me! Love you, will have to do it again soon! Come down during spring break! Love you!