Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!!

I woke up to the most precious card from Sawyer!




Can you believe he wrote this all by himself!!!  He's truly an amazing boy!

When I read his card it brought tears to my eyes.  I'm so lucky to have such a precious, sweet boy in my life.  Everyday he brings so many smiles to my face.  He makes everyday a better day.  I know I'm not the greatest mom in the world but one thing is for sure, my son is AWESOME!!!  I can't express how grateful I am to be his mother.  I learn something new each day from Sawyer.  Thank you so much for bringing your sweet spirit to my life.  I love you so much!

For my mom,
Mom, I love you so much! Thank you for showing me how to be such a loving, caring mom.  You have truly been the best mom anyone could ask for.  With seven girls and tons of ups and downs, you have always shown us how to be patient and love the ones around you no matter the situation.  I love you so much and hope you always know that. 
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: